Leather: Our leather is designed to age elegantly and with the character that you’d expect from a heritage brand that specializes in fine leather goods.
Maintaining your leather:
Tips and Tricks:
- Never wash your leather bags: If leather gets wet, absorb as much water as possible with a thick towel and then air dry. Stuff some balls of scrunched up newspaper inside the bag and the pockets so that it dries more quickly and in shape.
- Avoid cleaning products with alcohol, turpentine or other mineral spirits.
- Store leather bags when not in use: keep out of direct sunlight as sunlight fades leather
- Leather is susceptible to absorbing grease and oils; handle with clean hands. Keep cosmetics inside a pouch or a small case. Cap all pens and anything that might leak on the leather.
- Your new bag may give off a leather odor for a week or two, which is not unusual for a natural leather product. If you find it a little overpowering we suggest putting a nice smelling flower into the bag, for a few days and that should help.